Thanks where it's due.
I've started Part Two of my "Influences" posting, but it's not ready for publication yet--maybe a few more days. What I really wanted to do today, though, is just express my appreciation for the several very positive responses and comments you guys have made so far. "Thank you," to each of you guys. You are a nice bunch of internet friends and I enjoy your company! It is so easy for folks to hide behind the internet and make, shall we say, less than encouraging remarks. It's wonderful of you fellows for being pleasant and positive with what you have done.
Here is a special little gift I give to you, my friends, today. It is some wisdom that was shared with me, and now I pass it along to you. This is how I feel today while thinking of you wonderful guys and I hope that each of you will someday find the right time and the right someone for you to share it with:
"Humility is seeing that everyone's path through the Earth school is as difficult as your's, and just as important.
"Humility is not feeling less than another nor greater than another, but truly equal, as friends, with another. It is giving and receiving among equals and among friends."
I give special mention and thanks to ET, today, for having encouraged me to start and continue this blog.
We'll be back to our regular fare soon. Until then--thank you, my friends. Have a Peaceful Day.
I've started Part Two of my "Influences" posting, but it's not ready for publication yet--maybe a few more days. What I really wanted to do today, though, is just express my appreciation for the several very positive responses and comments you guys have made so far. "Thank you," to each of you guys. You are a nice bunch of internet friends and I enjoy your company! It is so easy for folks to hide behind the internet and make, shall we say, less than encouraging remarks. It's wonderful of you fellows for being pleasant and positive with what you have done.
Here is a special little gift I give to you, my friends, today. It is some wisdom that was shared with me, and now I pass it along to you. This is how I feel today while thinking of you wonderful guys and I hope that each of you will someday find the right time and the right someone for you to share it with:
"Humility is seeing that everyone's path through the Earth school is as difficult as your's, and just as important.
"Humility is not feeling less than another nor greater than another, but truly equal, as friends, with another. It is giving and receiving among equals and among friends."
I give special mention and thanks to ET, today, for having encouraged me to start and continue this blog.
We'll be back to our regular fare soon. Until then--thank you, my friends. Have a Peaceful Day.

1 Comments:
Well Thank You for thankin me, but truth be told...the Bloging thing has done just as much, if not more for me (not to mention the rest of the gang) and If you didn't ask about Web sites and I didn't mention Blogs....I may never have discovered them myself...So it is YOU Graemon who deserves all the credit for the Blogging concept. Of course You are a Blogger...well versed, well written...Whereas I have chosen to wrestle my blog into an interactive Web-site/Forum kind of thing:lol
Keep up the good verse!
ET
Post a Comment
<< Home