Graemon's grey-matters

My thoughts spill out as they will, but mostly I like to write about 1/6th scale Action Figures and stuff related to military history matters. It's my opinion on stuff, and sometimes, it won't be easy-reading. So, proceed with caution and I hope you find something to amuse yourself.

Name:
Location: Michigan

Hey! I'm complicated and unique, just like everybody else. Maybe I'm just MORE complicated and unique than most.

Friday, April 24, 2009


It's taken long enough, but I re-claimed my blog! With various complcations in my life, the blog fell by the wayside and when I tried to get it going--I had a whole new ballgame on my hands! I tried a few times to re-connect, but nothing worked.

Well gloriosky! I finally got in! Hoorah! Now I have more time on my hands, (a story for another time,) I hope to publish more stuff and get things cranking! Lawd knows, I got dem busy fingers just a-typin' away here! :)

Say hey to all the nice people, Alphonse!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home